Located in scenic, historic Philipsburg, Montana which offers:
Award winning brew pub The Philipsburg Brewing Company, offering a delightful selection of microbrews
- Live theater at the oldest operating theater in Montana, The Opera House.
- Many quaint shops with handmade quilts, unique gifts, antiques, and collectibles.
- One of the largest candy stores in the northwest with uncountable treats and temptations.
- Numerous homes and buildings restored and listed on the National Historic Register.
- The Granite County Museum and Cultural Center with an authentic replica of an underground silver mine, created and designed by some of the old miners still living in the area.
- Within driving distance of numerous old west ghost towns, including Granite, just up the mountain behind town.
- Sapphire mining at Gem Mountain and The Sapphire Gallery, and Opal Mountain
- Beautiful scenery, snowcapped mountains, blue ribbon trout streams, mountain lakes, and abundant wildlife.
- And most importantly...Montana hospitality at it’s very best.
In addition, to the above activities, you can enjoy any number of other outdoor excursions such as:
- Mountain Biking
- 4 Wheeling
- Horseback riding
- Exploring numerous area Ghost Towns
- Big Game Hunting
- Skiing at Discovery Basin, just 20 minutes away.
- Cross Country Skiing
- Iceskating right in the middle of town
- We are located approximately half way between Yellowstone and Glacier Parks
- Discover Highway 1, the Pintler Scenic Route